Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Nesting


Just a note to thank you all for being so encouraging of “Bits of Fab” and our adoption fundraising! We are making headway towards our goal, and so appreciative of your feedback and support… As a result, I spend lots of time working on projects and planning workshops. Last week, I believe I made about 20 trips to Hobby Lobby and logged countless hours on the sewing machine. J

I’ve been thinking of ways to describe why I so enjoy focusing on these craft projects… It’s productive. Therapeutic. Energizing. It allows me to stay focused on my home. It consumes my thoughts. It is a bit irrational at times. Ahhh, wait. I’m NESTING! That’s exactly where I am now. I’ve got some adoption hormones taking over… Funny how with this adoption, I am emotionally going through the same stages as a typical pregnancy!

We’ve been “paper pregnant” for one year now…. And I’m in the middle of what feels like a never-ending nesting phase. Thank you for giving me something to focus on!! J
 
Working on lots of home-made
items to bring our kids home! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment